The park will be built in three phases:
- Phase 1 – Hire centre, shop and skills area.
- Phase 2 – Purpose built mountain bike trails.
- Phase 3 – 1km road circuit.
The trails will offer something for all skill levels, from beginners to experienced riders in a safe environment. It will include some “North Shore” style tracks and jump sections that riders will be able hone their skills on and build up to the bigger obstacles and more technical riding. There will also be some “big stuff for those want to get there air miles in”.
The name of the park hasn’t been decided yet but they hope to be open next summer.
Plans for the buildings and ecology reports are available on Sunset Cycles’ website.
Latest posts by Jack Davies (see all)
- Fforest Fawr Larch Tree Removal to Begin in September - July 12, 2018
- Tongwynlais Primary Summer Fayre - June 21, 2018
- Whitchurch and Tongwynlais Festival 2018 - June 10, 2018